Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010







Boots: Acne, Jeans/Top: Urban Outfitters, Jacket: Sweetface, Hoodie: AA, Belt: Uniqlo, Hat: random street vendor in chinatown, Bag, Collar: Vintage, Ring: YSL

Happy new year everybody! Went to a couple drugstores last night with futile attempts to get some rolls of film developed from my new fisheye lomo camera I got for christmas. Seriously, has film become THIS obsolete?

Lately for me, comfort trumps all. I've find myself falling for the same pieces over and over again because I feel comfortable and confident in them (or maybe it's just be being lazy). Here's a typical outfit for me lately: leather jacket + fur collar + striped top + jeans.

I got these boots from an sample sale a couple months ago, and have been wearing them to death. Got a HUGE discount for them. Now if I can only get my hands on the pistol booties...

I've also been wearing this fur collar that I've won off ebay with EVERYTHING. Definitely thinking of buying more in different shades.

Hope everyone had a swell beginning of the year :3 What are all of your resolutions?

9 comments:

Adrianna Traxler said...

I always look forward to your outfit posts..you have great style : D

Jane said...

I am in love with this outfit! The fur is the most perfect touch

x

Hal E. Liebling said...

girl i love that jacket! you look great.

http://www.halcoholic.com

Karafina said...

the boots are amazing, i want the pistol shorties too.. =( where can we get them?!?!?! do let me know if you find out!

happy new year girl! best wishes to you in 2010!

Mariana said...

YESSS so glad you decided to get these boots hahahaha. best. buy. ever. i loove this outfit! i miss you soo much man hahaha.

Shannon King said...

I love the fur & your blue ring.xx

Andrew said...

love the collar
happy new year

Maria Ana said...

You look so warm and cute :)
Great face!

Lorena said...

I had a hard time finding a place to develop my film recently too! I found four rolls of film that were more than a decade old and somehow had been missed and I walked into a few places before finding one that would do it. I wonder how long it will be until no where does it at all? Maybe the only way to get film developed will be to do it yourself or know someone with their own darkroom?