Friday, August 28, 2009

goodbye, blue monday




lunch, salad and green tea




yes, those are malt balls


Jacket: H&M, Shirt: f21, shorts: thrifted DIY, shoes: UO, bag: chanel

Spent the day at the bff's (our last day together before moving into college, ahh!). Good thing we're going to school relatively close to each other (her: NJ, me: NYC). Bad things would happen otherwise.

Props to her for taking these pics for me (I'm WAY too shy to ask anyone else to take my pics for me, haha, so it's usually her or self-timer), and for helping me put my lipstick on "correctly" (i'm a complete noob when it comes to makeup). Realized that the lipstick was actually a LOT darker when applied in a proper fashion. Kind of like it.

16 comments:

。 。 。 said...

I def thought you wrote "meat balls" at first. Grossed me out haha. Anyway, you're jacket is amazing and good luck in college!

Lauren Goddard said...

Love the dark lipstick on you! That ice cream looks SCRUMPTIOUS.

x x x

Lorituela said...

I love love love your jacket,
it looks great on you,
and the red lipstick is just amazing!

love form Spain
Lorituela

Elisabeth Lacunza said...

love love love love the jacket!

THE CAT'S MIU said...

love those shoes.. i really want a pair of stealth black peeptoe wedges/heels.. mmm

p.s. the lipstick is sweeet

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

Girl ur blog is great! And i just adore the hot lipstick, the jacket and shoes on you!

Mariana said...

love the lipstick on you!
i was going to get this jacket too but i had to turn away...

Charlotte said...

I love the lipstick, what shade is it? I love your blog btw.

Winnie said...

I cannot express just how amazing you look! Love the jacket, the bag and the vampy red lipstick.

Damsels said...

wow this outfit is insane . i love the jacket . ilove that floral shirt .. thats an interesting pairing and so are the boots . this is truly unique

Jess said...

Love your lipstick and that H&M military jacket is killer! Great look :)

Arrie said...

love the bag. ♥

moded'amour said...

i love your outfit!!!


www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Big Dadddy said...

Those shoes kill me every time, perfection! Hope school is going well.

Raez said...

Wow, girl! the dark red lip looks FANTASTIC on you:) i love teh shoes as well!

xx raez

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! Loving the lipstick shade. x