Sunday, November 9, 2008

mixed media



Friend #1 Reaction: You look like an Olsen twin gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Friend #2 Reaction: Actually, I think you look more like a pimped out yeti today.

I love my friends.





Vest: Ebay, Sequined Shirt: Vintage, Triblend Sweater/Lame Leggings/Bag: AA, Boots: Nine West

Today's outfit was inspired by the rebel chic editorial in Harper Bazzar UK's nov 08 issue.



Mmm. So good. Need me a beanie like that.

P.S. I'm going on a shopping ban until the year is over (which, technically is 2 months. But that's a long time for me. Ha.). Let's see how this turns out.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

hahaha i love friends. i think you look brilliant! i'm loving sequins obviiously though. hah! oh, and i've been craving those Stella McCartney boots in that last photo for so long.

Nita-Karoliina said...

you look smashing. you just have it!

Mavis said...

haha i always get that kind of comments from my friends too. and i love them as much.

yiqin; said...

pimped out yeti?! Hahah your friends are awesome. My brother always says that I look silly, stupid & like an old woman.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

love sequin