Friday, October 3, 2008

Girl meets boy


My new shoes for the season: Tough lace-up biker boots and over-the-knee leather boots (which will have it's debut on this blog soon).





These boots are sooo comfortable. They have these cushioned insoles, which make them pretty much perfect. I just wish I didn't order them narrow, but I was too lazy/excited to return them.

Note: The vest is actually black in real life, but somehow it looked maroon in the pictures

Details



Shoes: Nine West, Jeans: Jbrand, Tank: AA, Belt: Thrifted, Vest: Vintage, Blazer: French Connection, Headband: UO, Bag: HK


Sorry for the utter lack of posting. My life currently consists of these things (and only these things)

1. college apps
2. studying
3. interning
4. working
5. sleeping

:(

5 comments:

Miranda* said...

i love your whole outfit! the bag is great too, where did you find it? im looking for a good bag

Don't Be A Hero said...

oh, I love all of it. I love that bag, what does HK stand for? I need it!

thanks for the lovely comment, love you blog!

FASHION CHALET said...

Great outfit.
You're so pretty, too! :)

xo/ fashion chalet

Abby said...

I a world of want that headband!

You look lovely.

NICOLE said...

yay glad to see your back. love your outfit!