Saturday, June 19, 2010

an informal reintroduction

Hello blogosphere.





Sheer unitard, Lame tube bra: American Apparel, Shorts: Thrifted DIY, Belt: Thrifted, Flannel Shirt: found

Took some serious time off bonjour adieu in order to mull over what direction to take this blog in. For a while now, I've found that I've been too lazy and uninspired to post anything remotely interesting. I felt guilty posting shitty filler posts, so I kind of just gave up and decided to take a hiatus.

I still haven't figured out what to do, but I kind of admit that I did miss blogging while I was gone. All I know is that blogging for me is first and foremost a hobby. It should be something that I enjoy doing. It sure as hell should not become a chore.

I think its important to remember to not take ourselves too seriously.

Anyway. Here I am posing cheesily in photobooth in front of an impromptu canvas intended for a friend's photography project. Enjoy?

10 comments:

Half Psychotic Sick Hypnotic said...

This is actually the kinda post I needed. I must say you are one of my favorite bloggers :] and I hope you do continue to blog now that I'm back from my hiatus as well.
I really like your kinda 90s grung outfit :]

<3 Krissy

MELISSA Z. said...

love these photos so much! Great! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

Michelle Elaine said...

Aww I feel like us bloggers kinda do this every once in a while - don't beat yourself up over it! Love these photos though ;)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

m.fay said...

keep it up darlin! blog is great! found you on bloglovin, hope you stop by and say hello:
http://amateurcouture.com

xo

Megan Hawley said...

Great look! Love it! I really like your blog! I will be sure to follow!

Karoline said...

Great post!
Just found your blog, and I love it!
Not the last time I'll visit.

asda said...

文章雖然普通,但意義卻很大~~^^~~.....................................................................

gorgeousclara said...

love that outfit

孫陽泉 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

Karafina said...

glad to see you back posting! the hair is lookin good